Bruno & Harriet #thehpexperience2019



Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, wedding


How I met him
I met How I met him
I met Bruno at the University Of Reading, UK. We were both pursuing our Master’s Degree Program at the time. Bruno and I had a class together, one he had started earlier on in the first semester in his department and I joined in the second semester from my own department. At the beginning of the second semester, I had seen Bruno and recognized him as a “Black” student, so I said HI to him. Anyone who has schooled abroad KNOWS that in a new environment like that, as a newbie, the first thing you do every single time in a new class or new department is instinctively do a quick survey of how many black students there were, how many were Africans and if God helps you, how many were Nigerians! (The part in Nigeria is irrelevant at that point because we are all brothers and sisters there LMAO) .
Anyways, fast forward to me taking that class I mentioned… well since I was new, I didn’t know anyone and to make matters worse, the class was organized to be taken in groups, groups that the people in that department had formed since their first semester. What could a newbie like me from a different department do? Well since I had taken my sweet time to say “HI” to Bruno. I walked up to him and asked if he was in a group.. hahaha.. I mean saying HI makes us friends right? Additionally, we were Naija people LOL. Bruno was so kind, he replaced someone in his group with me. We became fast friends, people thought we were dating then but we only started dating when we came back to Nigeria and since then we have become inseparable.
Falling in love
Hmmm…. Bruno is a really amazing person, the love has always been there, I can’t pin-point when exactly I fell in love with him. The love was there when we were friends and grew stronger over time. He is a very selfless, nice and understanding person. Sometimes I think the love I even have for him cannot express all he is to me. He’s my God-sent Angel😊

FROM THE GROOM
Hi ladies 

Wedding Party
Chukwudubem Ogbuogebe - Best Man
I have known Bruno for 18 years and counting. He is an amazing, jovial and selfless guy. I'm proud of him taking this bold step and life decision. It is a thing of joy that I'm part of this wonderful celebration. I pray for a happy, fruitful and fulfilled marital life for him. Congratulations bro!
Adewale Adejumo - Groomsman
I consider Bruno closer than any other. Reliable, caring and honest, maybe too honest. Without the close bond at ICMA, the experience wouldn't have been worth it. Wherever we may be in life, always know I got you. May God bless your union.
Abraham Aileku - Groomsman
Bruno is not just an amazing friend, but also a brother, and a mentor amongst his peers. I've always known Bruno to be a principled, focused, and highly driven young man as well as a constant inspiration to all those lucky enough to be around him.
Jidekene Igwe - Groomsman
Hallo Mr. In-law, what should I write about you? Interesting. Well for now I write about the times we played football together as I believe it says a lot about a person. Of course it is backed by science. Although Bruno is an amateur footballer nowhere near Messi, Ronaldo or probably me, he makes up for his lack of skills with his great leadership and organization skills both on and off pitch. He organizes his defense so well that it's often difficult to break down. He encourages his team mates not to give up when they lose a game. Bruno is kind and generous. I mean he bought us fish on his birthday. So Bruno, welcome.
Chuzzy Egwatu - Groomsman
Bruno is my main man, my business and fashion role model. I am proud of him as he accomplishes this huge milestone.
Nigel Emodi - Groomsman
Bruno and I have been bros for the last two years. We were opportune to meet in our current work place NSIA, He is a man that I respect greatly due to his ability to combine work and jovial matters. I trust he will continue to keep a smile on Harriet's face as they live happily ever after.
Tonte Lawson - Groomsman
I met Bruno in January 2015. We were both beginning our youth service primary assignment in the NSIA where we have since worked together. He struck me as a funny, lively, down-to-earth guy who was always willing to listen to your issue and contribute towards helping to solve it... of course I could do with a friend like that. 4 years on and he has since proven to be a great friend I can rely on. I wish him and Harriet a fruitful married life full of love and happiness!! (except for the sadness that will come as Chelsea fans LOL)
Victor Ocheni - Groomsman
I've known the man Bruno for over a decade as a brother, friend, colleague and ally. Bruno has been one in a million. I am positive he'll be an outstanding husband just as he has proven to be in all other past pursuits. I wish him peace and the best of marital life. He deserves it. Congrats Bro.
Chinedum Anyim - Groomsman
Bruno is a perfect example of an iconic man of peace and respect for humanity. He is hilarious, playful yet he always has his eyes on the price, a go-getter. He believes in the phrase "the end justifies the means and not the means in itself". A wonderful, cheerful and reliable friend. I have no doubt that his qualities and nature make him a perfect match for his spouse and aid them build their desired happy and fruitful home. Amen!
Somtochukwu Egbuna - Groomsman
Ever since I met Bruno, he has been a very good and supportive friend, more like a brother to me. His kind hearted and a good man. Happy married life bro.
Charles Ogozy - Groomsman
I am not surprised at all to witness Bruno's growth as a man and person over the past 17 years. He is an embodiment of dedication, loyalty and tenacity. I am proud to see him take this next step in his life. I've always found him to be dependable, compassionate and a very good listener. Without a doubt, his new wife is in very good hands!
Chukwuebuka Okechukwu - Groomsman
True friends are hard to come by and Bruno has been one of the few. He has self respect, loyalty and trust. With his big and good heart, he has become more like a brother to me and family is priceless. I congratulate you on your big day Bruno.
Axel Ilenre - Groomsman
With all sincerity, I can say I have a friend who is honest and kind. Not everyone has that privilege or luxury to call another a friend for over a decade but I have been so lucky to have such a real G as a friend.
My brother, it doesn't matter the matter, what matters is you would always matter where it matters. One Love!
Akachukwu Agubalu - Groomsman
In all 16 years I have known Bruno, I have just three words- God fearing, Smart, Loyal.
Fortune - Bridesmaid
Harri as I fondly call her is a cheerful, kind, supportive , loving and dependable friend. Everyone needs a friend like her and I bless God for letting our paths cross. I wish you and Bruno a happily ever after. Love from Fortune. XOXO.
Brenda - Bridesmaid
The summer of 2014 was the time I met the beautiful, intelligent bride. Harriet is warm, God-fearing and a kind person. In addition to this, she makes my brother happy. I wish you God's favor as you embark on this new journey "marriage".
Amaka - Bridesmaid
Chi-chi a.k.a Harriet is my cousin and also my "personal person". She's so kind-hearted and her type is hard to come by I must say. I love this "boss-chick" nature she has, you don't mess with her. I can go on and on OMG! Best wishes my darling!
Vivian - Bridesmaid
My Harricoco, Zee's god-mother. You are getting married and I'm super excited. I remember when we met in Hull 8 years ago we became friends instantly and di everything together. Thank you for your encouragement, support and tough love. As you walk down the aisle may what you share with Bruno be filled with unending love and happiness.
Eby - Bridesmaid
I will choose Chichi as my sister infinite times. She is really amazing and the most outgoing member of the family. She will never mind her business where you are concerned, always willing to share your problems. When my Mum is not around, she's the next person everyone turns to. Yes she may annoy you and fight you but trust me you can never stay mad at for a minute! I wish her and Bruno an everlasting life of happiness and love.
Chidinma - Bridesmaid
Harrilove as I call her. She is funny, intelligent, kind and down to earth. She has this charm that makes me always happy when I see her and I have learned so many good values from her. Happy wedded life my Harrilove.
Amy - Bridesmaid
Beautiful sister, I am blessed to have you in my life. Words can't really define your person because you're more beautiful than words can describe. You are caring (this cannot be over emphasized), beautiful inside and outside, loyal. I am very happy and really proud to say I have beautiful memories with you to share with my kids, your kids, family and friends. Your husband is so lucky to be a huge part of your life, and I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love.
Miracle - Bridesmaid
Congratulations on tying the knot my dear chichi. We've been friends for over 13 years and with this I can proudly say "your husband go enjoy ohh". Bravery and strong-will are your most desired attributes which I admire and always wished for. Nevertheless, you are kind, loving and selfless. I wish you the very best as you begin a new life with Bruno.
Noye - Bridesmaid
Pum (as I fondly call her) is a true definition of not how long you have known someone but the quality of your friendship with the person. I remember when we used to discuss wedding things, now I am over excited in joining you to bring those thoughts to reality. Your selfless love and affection towards people is a thing of admiration and I pray that God Almighty in turn selflessly and comfortably guides your path through this new phase of life. Congratulations my pumest Pum.
Stephanie - Bridesmaid
Harriet is my cousin and she is a beautiful and cool young lady. Kind-hearted and ready to always give. she is also very supportive. Congrats Harriet, God bless your union.
Amara - Bridesmaid
You are such a nice person, beautiful, humble, loving, helpful and you are fun to be with. I pray for God's blessings on your union because you deserve everything good in life. Congrats Chichi and Bruno!
Deinma - Bridesmaid
My Harly Waly of Africa, future Mrs. Harriet Bruno. Omalicha is a fine girl that takes no rubbish from anyone. she tells you the truth no matter how harsh it may seem. She is a friend you can truly rely on. Harriet is known for giving gifts for every occasion and she knows exactly what you need. She can cook better food and loves to live her best life. She is humble, intelligent and hardworking. Harriet is the best friend anyone can ask for. Congrats Harly Waly on your union.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Topic: Making money in oriflame from 3% to 21% SENIOR MANAGER....

Beyonce's family tree reveals her slave ancestor married her owner