#Nigeria English 101

You're taking it personal ❌
You're taking it personally ✔️

He is matured ❌
He is mature ✔️
He has matured ✔️

The reason is Because ❌
The reason is that ✔️

My stuffs ❌
My stuff ✔️

Night vigil ❌
Vigil ✔️

Traveling bag ❌
Travel Bag ✔️

As at when due ❌
As and when due ✔

Be rest assured ❌
Rest assured ✔️

I'm hearing you ❌
I can hear you ✔️

My names are ❌
My name is ✔️

All manners of ❌
All manner of ✔️

She delivered a baby boy ❌
She was delivered of a baby boy ✔️

Lacking behind ❌
Lagging behind ✔️

Crack your brain ❌
Rack your brain ✔️

Return it back ❌
Return it ✔️

Nigeria comprises of 36 states ❌
Nigeria comprises 36 states ✔️
Nigeria is comprised of 36 states ✔️

Wake keeping ❌
Wake keep ❌
Wake ✔️

Exercise patience ❌
Be patient ✔️

Barbing saloon ❌
Barber shop ✔️

I forgot my phone at home ❌
I left my phone at home✔️

Borrow me your pen ❌
Lend me your pen ✔️
May I borrow your pen ✔️

More grease to your elbow ❌
More power to your elbow ✔️

Funny enough, I've never liked him ❌
Funnily enough, I've never liked him ✔️

My body is scratching me ❌
My body itches ✔️

Letterhead paper ❌
Letterhead ✔️

I'm not your mate ❌
We're not mates ✔️

You're mannerless ❌
You're ill-mannered ✔️

Horn at the car in front ❌
Honk at the car in front ✔️

Happy birthday in arrears ❌
Happy belated birthday ❌
Belated happy birthday ✔️

I will sleep at 10pm ❌
I will go to bed at 10pm ✔️

Just when I thought I have seen it all ❌
Just when I thought I had seen it all ✔️

First come, First serve ❌
First come, First served ✔️

Please dash me ❌
Please hand it on to me ✔️
Please give me ✔️

I have a running nose ❌
I have a runny nose ✔️

I have a running stomach ❌
I have a runny stomach ❌
I have an upset stomach ✔️

Addy=Address
Happy birthday in addy =Happy birthday in address ❌❌❌

Working Experience ❌
Work Experience ✔.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Topic: Making money in oriflame from 3% to 21% SENIOR MANAGER....

Beyonce's family tree reveals her slave ancestor married her owner