MBGN Ugochi Ihezue makes top 40

Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2017 Ugochi Ihezue makes top 40 for Miss World competition.

The beauty queen representing Nigeria at the Miss World competition after winning the MBGN 2017 crown won the Fast Track Model Challenge at the ongoing activities for the Miss World competition automatically sending her to the top 40 list





Today was a challenging day as I took part in the head to head challenge, I did my best and I'm hopeful. You can watch it on YouTube: group 13.... However, my day is ending perfectly as I made it to the top 30 for the Top Model challenge. Tomorrow it continues and who knows....... Thank you @ememmorgansclothing for the amazing dress. #headtoheadchallenge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Topic: Making money in oriflame from 3% to 21% SENIOR MANAGER....

Beyonce's family tree reveals her slave ancestor married her owner