HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY BEAUTIFUL COUPLE

Oko Mi! Mon Coeur, my sugar daddy, my baby Papa, my crown and rock, the one who makes my heart melt, my sweet sensation, my sugar honey ice tea, my best friend, lover, confidant, king, ride or die papi, heart robber and Boss man... I love you so much words cannot express it... Thank you so much for being an amazing and supportive hubby throughout these years. If I'm to choose again, I will still choose you. Thanks for always being you and true. May the blessings and love of God continue to rest in our home. I celebrate us Baby.... I pray for more blessed and blissful years together forever.
Two years and counting baby, Mon Coeur, my crown, Olorunfemi, love of my life, my Sugar Daddy and baby Papa. The one who makes my heart melt.... If I'm to choose again, I will choose you... thanks for being an amazing, loving and supportive hubby u r n will always be.... Wishing us a blissful and happy together forever.... Happy Anniversary to us Honey!!!

Aiwerioba Osarome Mercy

Mrs Aiwerioba Osarome Mercy







Happy Anniversary to  MR & MRS AIWERIOBA, God continual blessings over your home. Congratulation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Topic: Making money in oriflame from 3% to 21% SENIOR MANAGER....

Beyonce's family tree reveals her slave ancestor married her owner