Hello..............the NYSC stands for National Youth Service Corps...........which after graduation from school you are to served your fatherland for 1yr in different state of the Country..I graduated with B.Sc in Agricultural Economics, University of Ibadan,Ibadan,Nigeria.
I was posted to Lagos state...........during which the first -three weeks,I went to the Orientation Camp where we were given details on what it entails and activities which include morning parades and this include prayers,exercises,motivational speech, We were all divided into Groups known as plateaus with each having Inspectors that direct our activities. The social activities include Welcome party, Dancing competitions,Beauty pageant and lots more with the present of Indigenous Company like Mtn,GLO,Milo and lots more, really i had a great time.
The essence of the service year is to enable get you prepared into the labour force, help the development of the Rural area by doing Community service and lots more.
After the Orientation Camp,I was assigned to Blueseas Maritime Company and my Community development group was Dance and Drama which you can see from pictures my friends in the same cds group.
During my service year, I have being blessed in so many ways in terms of knowledge, Personnel,Finance and the Nation as a whole, and there was some sad memories,When some corps members were killed due to the crises in part of the North, may their souls rest in peace, really i have a lot to share,its was really a nice experience for me.....................Long live NYSC.Long live Nigeria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Topic: Making money in oriflame from 3% to 21% SENIOR MANAGER....

Beyonce's family tree reveals her slave ancestor married her owner